Ahhhh....pumpkin spice season is upon us. Is there anything better than fall in New England and all the amazing food that comes with us?
Pumpkin is one of our all time favorite foods to mix into a delicious protein pancake to get that taste of fall, while still crushing our protein goals and fueling our body.
Ingredients that are needed:
Coconut oil or cooking Spray
4 egg whites
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 cups vanilla protein powder
1 tsp pumpkin spice (or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger)
1 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for pancakes together until just combined.
- Use a pancake skillet or frying pan and add a small dose of coconut oil or cooking spray and let the pan warm up.
- Add a large scoop of the batter onto the pan and start cooking.
- Flip pancake once you start to see bubbles appear.
- Top with your favorite toppings (maple syrup, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, honey) and enjoy!!!