The Best and Worst Diets You Can Follow
By Ray Peleckas
With so many diets out there how is one to choose what is the best and what is the worst diet?
The answer is simple - there is no worst and there is no best. All diets are temporary and are very difficult to sustain long term. With that being said, if you have an event, a vacation or special day coming up where you want to look and feel your best then I've got a few tricks up my sleeve.
Here are the rules to my 7 day Blast The Fat program. 7 days out follow these rules and you'll feel amazing on that special day
- Only drink water, black coffee or tea
- Reduce carbohydrates to only vegetables. That means no oatmeal, fruit, rice, potato, pasta, bread etc.
- Increase natural protein intake - fish, eggs, chicken, turkey, steak, ground beef
- Easy on the protein shakes and I avoid whey protein powder as they make me feel bloated AF. I prefer meat and egg based powder - my go to is Paleo Pro, aztec cacao flavor - bomb diggity.
- Have veggies and protein with every meal
- Ditch the nuts and nut butters. These babies taste so good but are calorically dense foods. One tiny tablespoon of nut butter will yield almost 100 calories. I can throw down 10 tablespoons no problem.
- Get your fats from oils and avocados.
- Do not eat past 7pm, period!
- Eat when you're hungry. It's ok as long as it's not past the witching hour!
My go to protein smoothie when I'm craving something a little sweet; 1 scoop paleo pro powder, 8oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp PB2, dash of cinnamon, ice cubes. Blend. Limit one per day.
Any questions feel free to drop a comment